|January 31, 2024
We are seeking a skilled Backend Python Developer to join our dynamic team. The ideal candidate will be responsible for designing and implementing server-side web application logic using Python, as well as integrating front-end elements into the application. The successful candidate will collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure the backend systems are scalable, secure, and meet the functional requirements.
***This position is 100% remote***
- Design, develop, and maintain scalable and high-performance server-side applications using Python
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure the backend systems meet functional requirements
- Troubleshoot and debug issues with the backend systems and ensure their smooth operation
- Develop and maintain unit and integration tests to ensure code quality and maintainability
- Participate in code reviews to ensure adherence to coding standards and best practices
- Stay up-to-date with the latest trends and technologies in backend development
- At least 3+ years of experience in backend development using Python
- Strong knowledge of Python and its libraries, such as Flask
- Experience with web application development using RESTful APIs and database systems such as MySQL
- Familiarity with agile development methodologies and software development life cycle (SDLC)
- Excellent problem-solving and troubleshooting skills
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Retool knowledge is a plus
- Experience with cloud-based platforms such as Google Cloud Platform
- Familiarity with containerization and orchestration technologies such as Docker and Kubernetes
- Experience with data processing and analysis using tools such as Pandas and NumPy
- Experience with continuous integration and deployment (CI/CD) tools such as Jenkins and GitLab CI
If you are a self-motivated individual who is passionate about developing scalable and high-performance backend systems using Python, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.
- 100% Employer Paid Health, Dental and Vision coverage for Employees
- 401(k) at a 4% match
- 3 Weeks PTO
- Performance based bonuses
We are a small, profitable company that has been working remotely long before it became trendy. Growing from a startup in 2001 to one of the most trusted and established Ad Networks in the industry, we partner with some of the biggest names in tech to connect publishers, relevant advertisers and diverse audiences.
OBMedia is a subsidiary of the Enero Group, a publicly-held, international network of marketing and communications firms listed on the Australian Stock Exchange.
We are a growing, fully remote, team of media buyers, analysts, engineers, and strategic thinkers that enjoy the autonomy and innovation of a startup environment while enjoying the stability provided under a larger corporate umbrella. Located around the world, we are united in our passion to continually learn, grow, and build. We have been doing this successfully since 2001, and we’re pretty good at it. We are always looking for people who help us be better.
Internet advertising is a complex and fast paced marketplace and we compete in many areas of it while constantly exploring new opportunities. Doing so successfully requires a dedicated team, working together to find, and take advantage of, those opportunities. We’ve been doing this successfully since 2001, and we’re pretty good at it. We are looking for people who help us be better.