|Published||March 3, 2023|
BigData Python Pyspark Developer
Type of Role: Technology
Location: Charlotte, North Carolina, United States
NOTE: ONLY LOCAL Candidates need to apply who are in Charlotte, North Carolina, United States
Who are we?
At Synechron, we believe in the power of digital to transform businesses for the better. Our global consulting firm combines creativity and innovative technology to deliver industry-leading digital solutions. Synechron’s progressive technologies and optimization strategies span end-to-end Consulting, Design, Cloud, Data, and Engineering, servicing an array of noteworthy financial services and technology firms. Through research and development initiatives in our FinLabs we develop solutions for modernization, from Blockchain and Artificial Intelligence to Data Science models, Digital Underwriting, mobile-first applications and more. Over the last 20+ years, our company has been honored with multiple employer awards, recognizing our commitment to our talented teams. With top clients to boast about, Synechron has a global workforce of 14,000+, and has 40 offices in 17 countries within key global markets. For more information on the company, please visit our website: www.synechron.com or LinkedIn community.
- Primary Skills -Big Data Python Spark Hive
- Secondary Skills -Unix Shell scripting
- Must - Have Bigdata Python Scala, Spark, Hive, Unix Shell Scripting
- Hands on development experience in programming languages such as Python, JAVA, SCALA using Maven, Apache Spark Frameworks and Unix Shell scripting. Should be comfortable with Unix File system as well as HDFS commands.
- Should have worked on query languages such as Oracle SQL, Hive SQL, Spark SQL,Impala, HBase DB Should be flexible.
- Should have worked on building projects using Eclipse IDE, Tectia Client, Oracle SQLDeveloper
- Design high quality deliverables adhering to business requirement with defined standards and design principles, patterns
- Develop and maintain highly scalable, high performance Data transformation applications using Apache Spark framework
- Develop Integrate the code adhering to CI CD, using Spark Framework in Scala Java Provide solutions to Big data problems dealing with huge volumes of data using Spark based data transformation solutions, Hive, MPP processes like IMPALA.
Desired Skills and Experience
- python, spark, "big data engineer", "big data", hadoop, "shell script"
We Can Offer You:
- A highly competitive compensation and benefits package
- A multinational organization with offices in 17 global locations and the possibility to work abroad
- Laptop and a mobile phone
- 15 days of paid annual leave
- Maternity & Paternity leave plans
- A comprehensive insurance plan including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, and long-/short-term disability
- Retirement savings plans
- A higher education certification policy
- Internet allowance (for WFH) & commuter benefits
- Extensive training opportunities, focused on skills, substantive knowledge, and personal development
- On-demand Udemy for Business for all Synechron employees with free access to more than 5000 curated courses
- Coaching opportunities with experienced colleagues from our Financial Innovation Labs (FinLabs) and Center of Excellences (CoE) groups
- Cutting edge projects at the world’s leading tier-one banks, financial institutions and insurance firms
- A flat and approachable organization
- An excellent working atmosphere: regular drinks, sports activities, offsite weekends with a dynamic team
- A truly diverse, fun-loving and global work culture
/ /SYNECHRON’S DIVERSITY & INCLUSION STATEMENT
Diversity & Inclusion are fundamental to our culture, and Synechron is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. Our Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DEI) initiative ‘Same Difference’ is committed to fostering an inclusive culture – promoting equality, diversity and an environment that is respectful to all. We strongly believe that a diverse workforce helps build stronger, successful businesses as a global company. We empower our global workforce by offering flexible workplace arrangements, mentoring, internal mobility, learning and development programs.
All employment decisions at Synechron are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to the applicant’s gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law