|Date Posted||September 2, 2020|
W2 Candidates ONLY. Cloud Systems Administrator with a background with the tools below.
Below is the reason why…
The RESTful Interface tool is a command line interface that allows user to manage Hewlett Packard Enterprise products that take advantage of RESTful APIs. For this release of the tool, user can manage HPE Gen9 servers running iLO 4 2.10 or later through iLO RESTful APIs.
The iLO Redfish Library is a python library built for interacting with systems that implement the Redfish API, which includes the HPE iLO RESTful API. The library is the platform on which the RESTful Interface tool was built on.
The library can connect remotely to any BMC that implements a Redfish API via HTTPS or locally to an HPE server using the HPE CHIF interface and implements Redfish or Legacy Rest APIs. On top of this functionality, the library also offers remote and local support for the Legacy HPE iLO RESTful API that was the starting point for the DMTF Redfish standard.
Ansible Modules for HPE OneView
Modules to manage HPE OneView using Ansible playbooks.
•Ansible ?= 2.1
•Python ?= 2.7.9
•HPE OneView Python SDK
• Perform and manage system setup (BIOS, OS, firmware) using iLO in HPE X86 servers
• Assist with planning for server testing and implementation
• Conduct performance testing, benchmarking with HPE X86 servers
• Conduct Proof of Concept with HPE X86 servers
• Operational fluency in Windows, Linux, and ESX
• Working knowledge of SSL certificate creation
• Design and write test automation scripts in Python, iLO RESTful API, and Redfish API
• Provide research and answers to the Citigroup team tasked with evaluating HPE X86 servers
• Assist with troubleshooting HPE X86 server compatibility in the Citigroup environment
• Help with adoption of any new trading platform on HPE X86 servers
o Working knowledge of HPE OneView
o RHEL system administration experience
o Windows system administration experience
o shell scripting experience
o benchmark testing experience
o hands on physical server experience
o handle physical servers rack / cable work
o any exposure to low latency computing environments
About Advantage Resourcing
Advantage Resourcing makes all employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, ancestry, medical condition, age, marital status, national origin, citizen status, political affiliation, union membership, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran status, denial of medical or family leave, pregnancy or pregnancy disability leave or any other protected group status as defined by federal, state or local law. We will provide reasonable accommodations throughout the application or interviewing process. If you require a reasonable accommodation, contact us. Advantage Resourcing is an E-verify employer.