|Location||San Francisco, CA|
|Date Posted||April 22, 2021|
The candidate must be proficient in the following areas:
1. Expertise level knowledge (3+ years) of Python and NodeJS.
2. 2+ years of hands experience implementing test driven development and executable unit test cases.
3. 1+ years of hands on experience with Kubernetes.
4. 1+ years of hands on experience with Helm Chart deployments.
5. 1+ years of hands on experience with developing Jenkins CI/CD pipelines or equivalent technology stack
6. 1+ years of hands on experience with developing Docker images.
7. 1+ years of hands on experience with Artifactory or equivalent platform.
8. 3+ years of hands-on experience with using GitLab, GitHub or a similar source code management tool.
9. 2+ years of hands on experience implementing software modifications to open source packages.
10. 3+ years developing multi-tier web applications. Must have hands-on experience with react.js or similar UI framework.
11. Possess excellent problem solving and critical thinking skills. Must be able to debug and solve technical issues that have no-clear cut solution.
12. Possess excellent communication, interpersonal, and analytical skills. Proven ability to learn and rapidly adapt to new challenges.
13. Must be able to summarize complex ideas to engineering managers and the business line.