|Location||BOWLING GREEN, NY|
|Date Posted||January 16, 2021|
Title: Full Stack Developer (PHP/Python)
Location: 100% REMOTE (employer based in New York, NY)
Duration: Direct Hire
Compensation: $95,000 - $135,000 Base Salary
Work Requirements: US Citizen / GC Holders / Authorized to Work in the US
Reports To: Senior Full Stack Developer
Travel: Not Required
TekPartners has some of the most sought after information technology positions available. As a reputable IT solutions and professional staffing provider, you can trust us to place you in the best position to further your career. We currently have an opportunity for a Full Stack Developer (PHP/Python) that could be right for you.
1. Minimum 3 years of software development experience
2. PHP and/or Python development & architecture experience
Nice to Haves:
1. 5+ years of software development experience
2. Familiar with agile development environment, continuous integration, and continuous deployment
3. Comfortable with AWS and Linux
4. Familiar with OOP, MVC, and commonly used design patterns
What You'll Do:
- Develop front and back-end-related product features for optimal user experience
- Design intuitive user interactions on web pages
- Spin up servers and databases while ensuring stability and scalability of applications
- Work alongside graphic designers to enhance web design features
- Oversee and drive projects from conception to finished product
- Design and develop APIs
- Brainstorm, execute and deliver solutions that meet both technical and consumer needs
- Staying abreast of developments in web applications and programming languages
What We're Looking For:
- 5+ years of web applications development experience
- PHP and/or Python development and architecture, or willingness and ability to pick it up quickly
- Familiar with agile development environment, continuous integration and continuous deployment
- Familiar with OOP, MVC, and commonly used design patterns
- Knowledge of SQL and relational databases
- Comfortable with continuous integration, automated testing, source control, and other DevOps methodologies
- Comfortable with AWS and Linux
What's The Process?
Our candidate discovery process generally constitutes the following key milestones: Phone Interview(s), Assessment Test, and In Person Interview(s).
- Integrity that adheres to, and encourages, high professional and personal standards.
- Execution and accountability-driven mentality that takes pride in getting the job done.
- Intellectual curiosity, a mind for process and a drive for continual improvement.
- Demonstrated passion for problem solving, a desire to help people and a client-centric focus.
- A comfort level with both giving and receiving respectful constructive critical feedback.
- The ability to identify and articulate goals and measurements for your and others' success.
TekPartners has been a trusted and proven technology solutions firm for over 18 years. As an information technology partner we offer our clients proven talent through professional staffing, managed services, and IT project solutions. Our company was founded on the following core values: Be the Best, Understand the Urgency, Never Ever Give Up, Have the Courage to Excel, and Make a Contribution. We will always be people helping people, and we strive to match proven talent with the right opportunities every day.
TekPartners is an equal opportunity employer.