|Published||August 14, 2022|
Innovative FinTech company hiring for a FullStack Python Developer
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Lora Avdjiev
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $200,000 per year
A bit about us:
OptiFunder is a leading provider of SaaS cloud technology to the residential mortgage finance industry and pioneer of the Warehouse Lending Management System for mortgage originators.
We provide a portfolio of technology solutions to banks and mortgage originating institutions to help lenders originate more loans, reduce origination costs, and increase operational efficiency across the mortgage lifecycle. By joining OptiFunder, you’ll become part of a forward-thinking company that is transforming the way our customers embrace technology to enhance their business and the bottom line.
One of the fastest growing fintech companies, we offer the excitement of a rapidly growing technology disruptor with the stability of a seasoned management team and some of the brightest minds in mortgage banking and best talent around. Visit www.OptiFunder.com to learn more.
Why join us?
- Be self-motivated and work with minimal direction. We are a team that executes quickly and thrives on working multiple projects to support the larger vision.
- Develop new features and platform capabilities using the latest developer toolsets.
- Expand your Python skills by working on packages, services, scripts, and deployments in a collaborative work environment
- Manage individual project priorities, deadlines and deliverables
- Contribute to existing data infrastructure and leverage cloud-based technologies
- Provide maintenance break/fix support for assigned areas of the platform and triage support issues to other areas of the Engineering Team
- Participate in software scrum projects, communicate status and obstacles to the delivery team, and assist with planning and estimating
- Write Object Oriented Code and perform Object Oriented Analysis/Design activities
- Work on core django web app
- Build and Deploy python serverless functions in Google Cloud Platform
- Debug production issues as needed
Skills and Experience
- BA/BS Degree in Computer Science or Engineering preferred
- Five (5) + years of professional software engineering experience within a team-based environment
- Familiarity with mortgage finance, Ellie Mae's Encompass Loan Origination system or other LOS systems is a plus.
- Strong practical knowledge of Python: familiarity with words generators, decorators and partials as well as knowledge of key Python libraries
- Knowledge and experience in JSON
- Experience with various types of databases, SQL query, and large data sets
- Web experience: html, stylesheets, css, javascrypt
- Experience with distributed systems
- Experience shipping production code, deployment, logging, monitoring, and documentation
- Ability to learn new programming languages and technologies via self-study and collaboration with team members.
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button.