|Date Posted||March 11, 2021|
Job Profile Summary
Java Developer/ Python
Member of an agile software engineer team responsible for building scalable software applications across all digital channels to serve our customers. Responsible for taking an enterprise-wide, architectural view of the solutions and the technical execution of products using the technical stack that best meets the needs of the platform. The team will be involved in every aspect at part of the software application build process from idea generation, business analysis, technical design and software development using the latest technologies and design patterns.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Determining and defining system specifications, process improvement, quality assurance, interaction with customers and technical staff, and higher emphasis on problem resolution
- Gather file transfer 'requirements'
- Attend scrum calls and project calls
- Work with internal and external customers
- Work closely with developers to ensure they understand the requirements and if they have any questions, perform necessary follow-up
- Connectivity test – if needed
- Handle tickets
- Agile experience preferred
- SFTP experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong analysis
- 3-5 years of experience
- Bachelor's degree required
- 100% remote
- Due to DoD specifications, position requires USC
- Ability to safely and successfully perform the essential job functions consistent with the ADA and other federal, state and local standards
- Sedentary work that involves sitting or remaining stationary most of the time with occasional need to move around the office to attend meetings, etc.
- Ability to conduct repetitive tasks on a computer, utilizing a mouse, keyboard and monitor
If you are interested in this position, please apply using the "Apply " option. If you have questions, or would like to speak with a Recruiter directly, send an email to the contact person below and note the job identification number in the subject line.
Talent Acquisition Manager