|Date Posted||November 12, 2020|
Jr Python Developer
The Solution Validation Services team (SVS) within Advanced Engineering, is looking for a junior python developer to provide automation and python development for their Network Solutions Testing Team. This team is responsible for building automation solutions and converting test cases from a manual state to a python-based, automated framework for their customers. The ideal candidate will be a python developer, have basic network troubleshooting skills within R/S, and have experience writing test cases. This candidate will be responsible for some customer facing issues regarding the automation services they provide to paying customers. This includes implementation of the application, debugging, troubleshooting and general questions about it once it is in the customers network.
- Develop automation framework code and features in python
- Write, modify, and debug software for automation of test setup, test execution, or test reporting
- Use source debuggers and visual development environments
- Write code to create single-threaded, multi-threaded or user interface event driven applications, either stand-alone and those which access servers or services
* Play an active role in the design, development, and testing of applications in a networking environment
* Collaborate with co-located and remote colleagues to solve technical issues
* Develop and execute tests, log and track issues and drive them to resolution with verification of bug fixes, document test results and research findings
* Develop software/scripts as needed to assist in the systems validation process
Your success starts with the right career opportunity. Aerotek uses a people-focused approach to connect job seekers to incredible opportunities with leading organizations. Established in 1983, we've grown to become a consistent Best of Staffing winner for talent satisfaction because of our dedication to exceptional service. Serving over 300,000 contract workers every year, we specialize in placing workers with engineering, scientific, professional and industrial skill sets. Aerotek is proud to offer competitive benefits, including contributory medical, dental and vision insurance, weekly pay, discounts on consumer goods and services and more.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.