|February 2, 2024
|San Jose, CA
Pipeline Developer - C++, Python, Unreal Engine Apply San Jose, CA Full-time $130,000.00 - $150,000.00 Posted 01/25/2024 Apply If you are a Pipeline Developer with Python and Unreal Engine experience, please apply today!
Awarded one of the top inventions of 2022, we've created a product unlike any seen before. Our holographic technology is pioneering the way people view content and experience immersive visuals. With our small, lean team of low-level Programmers, Network Specialists, and Optical Engineers we've created a product to disrupt the content world.
We are looking for a highly experienced and motivated Pipeline Developer who is passionate about the latest technologies, as we are at the forefront. Our ideal candidate is a creative problem solver with excellent communication and technical skills. You should have a working knowledge of C++, Python, & Unreal Engine.
*Please note, this role is required to be on-site in San Jose* Top Reasons to Work with Us This is a great opportunity to join a dynamic team and work on high-profile projects. We offer a fast-paced and innovative work environment, and the opportunity to work with the latest technologies. You will also have the chance to collaborate with world-class professionals who are experts in their field. What You Will Be Doing You will be responsible for creating and maintaining pipelines for various projects, and for working closely with other teams to ensure smooth and efficient production cycles. You will also be involved in developing and optimizing tools, scripts, and workflows to maximize efficiency for our software and art teams.
- Develop technical methods that maximize the production of both pre-rendered and real-time holographic material
- Create new scripts and tools to advance the content generation workflow
- Collaborate with the software development team to design and execute a testing protocol that measures visual effects and/or gaming pipelines for our holographic renderers
- Give (non-technical) artists and neighboring departments technical assistance and documentation What You Need for this Position To be successful in this role you must have at least 5+ years of experience in:
- Unreal Engine
- AR/VR/XR/VFX technologies
- Tools development
At least one of the following: