|Date Posted||March 29, 2021|
Principal Consultant- Python
Location: Richardson, US
With a startup spirit and 90,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world’s biggest brands—and we have fun doing it. Now, we’re calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently, and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us.
Are you the one we are looking for?
Inviting applications for the role of Principal Consultant- Python
In this role, you will be responsible for you will be responsible for supporting and enhancing secure, scalable and reliable technology solutions. Your main focus will be coding and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests. To support Engineer using Agile Methodology and should have an end to end understanding of business use cases, to transform them into an effective and strategic solution. Work with business people to have a real time problem and, craft the solution which really fits into client needs.
- Handle L3 support issues with Supporting/Troubleshooting applications and working on enhancements.
- Opportunistically, look for root cause and provide long term fixes or automations
- Maintain the upkeep of the environment by owning Dev-ops techniques to deploy code, upgrade environments
Qualifications we seek in you
- BE/B Tech
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Financial services industry experience preferred
- Experience in Python, PySpark, ETL and SQL (with Python)
- Understanding of DevOps methodologies
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in L3 Application Support environments
- Knowledge on Cloud is a plus
Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Genpact is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, client focus, and innovation.