|Date Posted||March 30, 2021|
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
Looking for an experienced Principal Python Software Engineer working with Linux or MacOS, AWS or GCP, and the python eco system and libraries with end to end development expertise. Code and support new production deliverables which add to the suite of storage product and help establish new Agile scrum team and participate in many cross-functional role. Work with a multitude of AWS and Azure cloud and container services and develop the CI/CD pipeline.
In a nutshell, this company sells a software-only solution that integrates with the preexistent cloud provider (such AWS or Microsoft Azure), so that enterprise companies can take their unstructured data - currently located in data centers - and move it to the cloud. In this way, the company still gets easy access and high-speed performance, but also the infinite scalability of the cloud at about 60 percent less cost.
They most recently recieved 25 million in funding which the CEO plans to invest in engineering. It allows them to expand use cases they can solve, new verticals they can go into, and make sure they can capture those verticals. Total funds raised to $145 million.
The platform stores, protects, synchronizes, and collaborates on unstructured file data at scale.The file service leverages cloud storage to modernize file server storage; file archiving; backup; and disaster recovery, while offering transformational new capabilities for multi-site file collaboration. By combining the low cost, unlimited capacity, and durability of private or public cloud object storage with the high performance, security, and broad application compatibility of traditional disk-based file storage, the subscription service improves workforce productivity, simplifies IT operations, and reduces IT costs.
Currently recruiting engineers for both the Marlboro, MA and Boston Seaport, MA.
As the Senior Software Engineer in their Cloud Services team you will:
- Code and support new production deliverables which add to the suite of storage products
- Help establish new Agile scrum team and participate in many cross-functional roles
- Work with a multitude of AWS and Azure cloud and container services
- Author tests and contribute to the development of a CI/CD pipeline
- Expect to advise on and occasionally implement DevOps projects
- Participate in requirements analysis, design, design reviews and other work related to expanding the company's functionality
Looking for a fluent Python developer on Mac or Linux to develop new Cloud Services for our product that expands theirr already existing File Services with Amazon AWS and Microsoft Azure technologies.
In addition to the standard benefits such as comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans that start on day 1 of employment, we offer many benefits you won't find at other companies. Benefits and perks vary by geography, but generally include:
- A "take it as you need it" paid time off policy
- Equity in the company
- $5,000 - $10,000 employee referral bonuses
- Work from home options
- Flexible commuting schedules
- Complimentary snacks and beverages
- Humanscale workstations with built-in standing / sitting desks
- Dry cleaning services
- Easy accessibility to our Boston office via commuter rail, MBTA, and water shuttle
- Complimentary shuttle service to downtown Boston areas
- Complimentary onsite fitness center
- Pre-tax commuter benefits in Boston and CA
- HSA and FSA plans
- Cover 100% of the cost of short and long-term disability, basic life, and accidental death and dismemberment insurance for its employees
- Incentive stock option purchase plan
- Retirement plans