|Date Posted||September 12, 2020|
Python Automation Engineer
Our client is looking for a Python Automation Engineer to join their team in Dunwoody, GA.
This person will conduct automation testing for enterprise fintech projects using a combination of automated tools and manual testing. You will create automation tests using Python scripts for all of our .NET projects.
Here's what you'll be doing:
- Creating and maintaining testing scripts, standards, guidelines and playbooks for accessibility testing and development best-practices
- Documenting, recording, and maintaining defect audit reports for segment digital products
- Conducting accessibility read-outs meeting for digital product stakeholders
- Tracking & reporting repeat non-conformance features or functionality that require solutions for the assigned segments
- Providing assistive technology user support for internal and external clients
- Approving project workflows, related accessibility efforts and testing for final reporting and recording
Here's what our ideal candidate has:
- Python automation scripting required
- Bachelor's degree and 5 years of related experience or an equivalent combination of education and work experience
- Ability to provide direction and lead QA testers
- Ability to communicate and effectively write testing rules, standards and scripts
- Visual Studio knowledge
- SQL Server scripting
- Selenium, QTP, C#, Powershell, CMD line application development nice to have
Benefits: Our IT consultants enjoy a wide array of benefits including: medical, dental, 401K, life insurance, and much more.
Keywords: Python, Automation, Testing, Selenium, .NET, C#, QTP, Powershell