|Date Posted||August 21, 2021|
Our client in the Financial Industry is seeking a Python Back End Software Engineer.
Due to client requirement, applicants must be willing and able to work on a w2 basis. For our w2 consultants, we offer a great benefits package that includes Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance.
Requirements of the Python Back End Software Engineer:
- B.S. or B.A. degree in Computer Science, Electrical and Computer Engineering, or other technical fields. Coding and Data Science boot camps coupled with other advanced degrees and proven experience are fully considered
- 7 or more years of experience with back end or full stack software development with focus on data and analytics
- Multiple years experience developing software solutions in Python
- Understanding of modern software development - Agile/Scrum methodology
- Experienced with Cloud platforms and technologies (Azure, AWS, GCP)
- Ability to develop and deploy complex threaded applications using Python
- Familiarity with the following Python libraries/technologies; pandas, pyspark, asyncio, databricks, context managers
- Ability to develop, deploy and maintain transactional systems, operational databases and data stores
- Experience as a software development engineer for large, complex, multi-disciplinary systems implementation projects
- Exemplary communication and creative thinking skills
Responsibilities of the Python Back End Software Engineer:
- Evolve technology products to meet and exceed needs
- Understand and contribute to the "full stack" of development
- Produce quality code, releases and fixes
- Deliver technology products according to business needs
- Build resilient products and features which are easily maintainable
- Optimize application development and product quality
- Collaborate in a high performing team and an elite technology community
- Operationalize end to end data and analytics capabilities and solutions; from consultation through operations
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic consulting and talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Our purpose is to positively impact the lives of our employees, clients, consultants, and the communities in which we operate. Leveraging over 30 years of success, our expertise in talent solutions, life sciences consulting, Agile consulting, cloud services, risk management, business optimization, and managed services enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA, and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence and deep networks, as well as national reach.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!