|Date Posted||January 9, 2021|
Python Developer/Big Data Software Engineer
Remote - but MUST be able to relo to NJ area.
We are hiring 2 Python/Big Data Software Engineers to help our client transform to 5G. You will be developing High-performance, high-available Data Acquisition and Processing software and participate in software full-cycle, including packaging, deployment, configuration and monitoring.
Looking for a Big Data Software Engineer with 2-3 years of experience adept in Python as the primary language for this role and familiar with UNIX/Linux. This group sits on the data pipeline for the Mobility network and deals with the data coming through the 4G (and soon 5G) network. Candidates must be able to keep up with fast-moving, high-performance data and process it effectively.
- Education BS in CS or other technical BS
- Strong Python programming experience, either version 2 or 3
- Strong knowledge of at least one more general-purpose language: C/C++, Java, etc
- Experience with performance optimization and working with data at scale
- Live and up to date coding experience. Must code at current work - coding questions will be asked during the interview
- Strong experience with Linux, including shell scripting, system installation, configuration and support. Must be able to install and configure own Linux workstation, including networking
- Available public Github repo to assess coding habits is a plus
- Help the company transform to 5G
- Develop High-performance, high-available Data Acquisition and Processing software
- Participate in software full-cycle, including packaging, deployment, configuration and monitoring