|Date Posted||May 21, 2021|
Remote work available until Covid situation noticed.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Research, analyze, and present data as assigned.
- Experience in data extraction and data manipulation in Python.
- In-depth data analysis like identifying major trends, univariate and bivariate analysis in Python.
- In-depth knowledge of functions, packages in Python.
- Creating function, modules in Python.
- Prepare detailed documentation of models and make oral presentations to the team lead.
- Develop detailed codes for data preparation and model scoring to be used in production.
- Model development in Python (linear, logistic, Random Forest, Bagging/Boosting, etc.)
- Critically examine and deep dive into models.
- Develop reports for a visual representation of performance using Excel, PPT, Python.
- Complete understanding of the current state of affairs and problem statement.
- Client interaction and presentation.
- Knowledge of the insurance domain and pricing is good to have, not a mandate.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Ensure compliance with Data Privacy and Protection Guidelines Data analysis – univariate, bivariate in Python.