|Date Posted||May 20, 2020|
If you are an experienced Python Developer looking for a position with a leading company, Bartech can help! We are a leading staffing firm and our clients include some over the nation’s biggest companies. Our client has a need for a Python Developer. This is a contract position; however it is not uncommon for assignments to transition into permanent positions with our client companies. If you have the background we are looking for, and you are interested in an opportunity to get your foot in the door with leading company, we want to talk with you!
Your specific duties as a Python Developer will include:
- Job Title: Python Developer
- Location: Golden, Colorado 80401
- Pay Rate: $37 - $50 per hour
- Looking for software developer (Python based) for optimization, control and analysis of power system operation at the Golden, CO location.
- The candidate should have very strong and hands-on experience utilizing Python tools for implementation of advanced controls.
- The candidate should also be familiar with data analysis using Python scripts and SQL database management.
- The candidate will focus on development and implementation of algorithms developed by engineers for forecasting and optimal controls algorithms.
- The candidate is also required to support MS SQL database management for data analysis of such systems.
- Implement algorithms for advanced control, forecasting, and optimization algorithms in Python
- Understand traditional and new control methods that can be used to manage modern distribution networks
- Apply basic knowledge of power system modeling, simulation, and analysis is required
- Should be proficient in the use of Python packages like (NumPy, MatPlotlib, Scikit learn, Keras, etc).
- Should have basic experience to manage MS SQL database -- to write script for data processing and complex queries to access data
- Need to maintain good software version control and documentation
As a Python Developer you must represent our company well by being responsible, punctual and motivated to go above and beyond the call of duty. You must also be highly detail-oriented and organized with excellent analytic and problem-solving abilities. It is also important that you display excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Education: BS/MS in Electrical/ Computer/ Software Engineering
- Years and Area of Experience: At least 3 years’ experience with Python
As a Python Developer with Bartech, you will be working through an established and respected staffing organization with 41 years of serving as a trusted partner to our client companies. We are dedicated to providing our talent with personal, responsive attention, and will assign an employee care representative to answer any questions or concerns that you might have. Depending upon the client, the assignment and your performance, you can find potential opportunities for direct employment. Your hard work and professional dedication will be rewarded with competitive compensation, including benefits.
Available benefits for Python Developer Position may include (but are not limited to):
- Exceptional medical, dental, and vision
Make the most of your experience!
Applicant must be eligible to work in the US for immediate opening.