|Date Posted||May 22, 2020|
• We are looking for a Senior Python Developer to build functional and efficient server-side applications.
• Senior Python Developer responsibilities include participating in all phases of the software development lifecycle and coaching junior developers. If youre a seasoned developer with a love for back-end technologies, wed like to meet you.
• Your ultimate goal is to create high-quality products that meet customer needs.
• Help design and implement functional requirements
• Build efficient back-end features in Python
• Integrate front-end components into applications
• Manage testing and bug fixes
• Prepare technical documentation
• Collaborate with UX/UI designers to implement design into the code
• Coach junior team members
• Implement software enhancements and suggest improvements
• Solid experience as Python Developer
• Experience with Python frameworks (e.g. Django, Flask, Bottle)
• Familiarity with Amazon Web Services (AWS) and REST API
• Understanding of databases and SQL
• Attention to detail
• Leadership skills
• BS in Computer Science, Engineering or relevant field
This position requires a Top Secret/SCI security clearance, based on current background investigation (SBI), as well as the favorable completion of polygraph. Clearance and polygraph processing will be completed by the U.S. Government. Factors considered for a U.S. Government Security Clearance include, but are not limited to:
• U.S. Citizenship (Required)
• Favorable Criminal History Check
• Education Verification
• Abuse/Illegal Drug Use
• Credit Check
• Subject Interview
Jacobs is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more about your rights under Federal EEO laws and supplemental language.