|Date Posted||September 11, 2020|
Position: Python Developer
Type (Contract, C2H): 18 month Contract (C2H possible)
Location: Charlotte, NC
- Candidate will be responsible for analysis and development of application on Quartz platform supporting various products like Bonds, IR Swaps, FX Swaps and money market instruments within a development team for the Global Funding technology organization.
- Quartz is a python based trading platform used for trade processing, generating risk and P/L for financial instruments.
- Role requires a passion for learning and technology.
- Candidate will be required to work with multiple teams in geographically diverse locations.
- Candidate will work closely with users to gather requirements in an agile environment.
- Candidate will also be working on building out the target FAS 133 hedging platform using Quartz, Spring boot and Angular.
- Extensive hands on experience of building applications using Python or Java/J2EE or C#/.NET technologies preferably with a financial institution
- Good understanding of object oriented design principles and design patterns
- Strong background in building REST web services
- Experience in an agile development environment and CI/CD tools
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field
- Understanding of money market instruments, bonds and derivatives
- Strong verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Python Experience (preferably with large financial institution in the CapMkts space)
- Strong problem solver, great communication, someone who will take ownership of their work
- Spring Boot, Pandas, NumPys, etc.
- Quartz Platform Experience
Python,Quartz,Java,Capital Markets,Object Oriented,REST,CI/CD,Spring Boot,NumbPy,Pandas