|Location||Saint Paul, MN|
|Date Posted||October 30, 2020|
Ref ID: 02310-0011604301
Classification: Software Developer
Compensation: $60.00 to $70.00 hourly
If you're looking for long-term temporary work as a Software Developer, this opportunity for a talented and detail oriented candidate in the St. Paul, Minnesota area could be perfect for you. Apply for this position today if you think you can be responsible for implementing new features, maintaining existing code, and refactoring existing code across a breadth of products used both internally and externally at the company. Applicants should have a growth mindset and the ability to work both independently and with a team. This role is with a company in the Energy/Natural Resources industry.
Our client is seeking Python Developers with AWS experience to work on development to help automate a large forecasting and workplace optimization platform. Very fast paced environment and any Docker or Terraform experience helps. This position is a 100% remote opportunity and 1 year with option to renew for an additional year after that.
How you will make an impact:
- The primary function of this job is to maintain and develop new features to internal and external facing software to enhance the customer experience and resolve issues on various operating systems
- Fix and offer production support
- Combine resources with Scrum team to contribute true work estimates
- Supply clear and consistent contact around solutions and time estimate to client-facing program management teams
- Steadily fulfill code-review and associate with other developers
Our client is seeking Python Developers with AWS experience to work on development to help automate a large forecasting and workplace optimization platform. This position will leverage your skills with Python Development from the DB layer to the UI and be a part of an approximately 50 developer team. Using Python 3 and will consider strong Python developers without AWS but has the ability to work along the continuum of Backend to UI is preferred. Very fast paced environment and any Docker or Terraform experience helps. This position is 100% remote opportunity and 1 year with option to renew for an addition year after that.