|Location||Jersey City, NJ|
|Date Posted||November 10, 2020|
• Senior developer that will be responsible for developing, enhancing, modifying and/or maintaining application used for Independent Price Verification process for the Global Markets business.
• This would include design, code, test, debug and document programs as well as support activities.
• The prospective candidate will work closely with all levels of business partners in capturing requirements and take those requirements all the way to Production.
• The prospective candidate typically have 10 years of programming experience with in-depth knowledge of development tools and languages.
Role Specific Responsibilities:
• Responsible for developing software in Python, object-oriented database and grid using proprietary Quartz platform.
• Responsible for developing data transfer tools to replicate data from no-sql datastore to an Oracle (Exadata) database
• Responsible for building REST web services
• Responsible for designing interface between UI and REST service.
• Responsible for building data-grid centric UI based on Angular framework.
• Participating fully in the development process through the entire software lifecycle.
• Participating fully in Agile software development process
• 10 years of overall technology experience or 3 years of Python experience
• Python experience required. We use python 2.7 and are migrating to 3.7
• Experience with git, npm, Angular (5.x or later) preferred
• Experience with financial instruments and Price Verification processes is desirable.
• Experience with grid computing and high data volume a plus
• Experience with object-oriented database a plus
• Experience doing test-driven development, functional testing and continuous integration is desirable
• We prefer people with experience across a range of languages and technologies, especially C /Java and Python.
• Strong written and verbal communications