|Date Posted||December 17, 2020|
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work with our client, a multinational IT company specialized in consumer products (hardware & software) and services.
Location: Seattle, WA
Contract Duration: 4 months (possibility of renewal). Candidate must be eligible for direct W2 contract.
The Python Developer will be part of the Machine Learning Platform & Technology team responsible of:
- Porting over Python Packages with TensorFlow.
- Help work on fixing issues with various python packages used by ML Developers / researchers for Macs.
- Work with Google in resolving various Bazel and other build issues with TensorFlow, TensorFlow unit tests, TensorBoard for Macs.
- Strong programming skills in Python and at least C, C++, Obj-C or Swift.
- Excellent understanding of Machine Learning/Deep Learning and neural networks with extensive experience in frameworks including PyTorch, Tensorflow, Scikit-learn, Keras, etc
- Has had previous experience developing and creating neural networks from scratch
- Ability to debug networks in deep learning frameworks
- Some experience with automation and CI systems in depth knowledge of QA practices and fundamentals.
By partnering with Kelly IT, you’ll have direct connections to top companies around the globe—giving you the chance to put your tech skills to work on some of today’s most intriguing, innovative, and high-visibility projects. In a world where change is the only constant, our unparalleled connections and IT market expertise help you take your skills exactly where you want to go. We’re here to help you gain experience, keep learning, and move your career forward.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/non-traditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.