|Date Posted||January 14, 2021|
- Design, build, and deploy a web-based registry automation system that will integrate with multiple external systems.
- Oversee implementation and/or integration of capitalization tables with rules based on multiple criteria.
- Build and maintain integrations with the Network Nervous System.
- Create and maintain UI for team members to perform various administrative tasks and provide tools that aid decision making.
- Use best practices to maintain a high degree of data security and integrity.
- Create efficient and robust database architecture with complete change history available for audits.
- Write clean well-documented code that follows SOLID design principles, uses well established design patterns, and utilizes test-driven development.
- Work with team members to develop a well-documented repeatable deployment strategy.
- Utilize testing strategies to ensure software functions as expected and keep bugs to a minimum. Implement monitoring, logging, and graceful failure modes.
- Understand business requirements and turn them into technical requirements.