|Location||Jersey City, NJ|
|Date Posted||April 1, 2021|
• Responsible for developing software in Python, object-oriented database and grid using proprietary platform.
• Responsible for developing data transfer tools to replicate data from no-sql datastore to an Oracle (Exadata) database
• Responsible for building REST web services
• Responsible for designing interface between UI and REST service.
• Responsible for building data-grid centric UI based on Angular framework.
• Participating fully in the development process through the entire software lifecycle.
• Participating fully in Agile software development process
• 10 years of overall technology experience or 3 years of Python experience
• Python experience required. We use python 2.7 and are migrating to 3.7
• Experience with git, npm, Angular (5.x or later) preferred
• Experience with financial instruments and Price Verification processes is desirable.
• Experience with grid computing and high data volume a plus
• Experience with object-oriented database a plus
• Experience doing test-driven development, functional testing and continuous integration is desirable
• We prefer people with experience across a range of languages and technologies, especially C /Java and Python.
• Strong written and verbal communications
Python,Exadata,C ,Java,Agile,REST web services,UI,Angular