|Date Posted||April 8, 2021|
Remote Python Developer Job! Based out of Denver, CO this is an amazing opportunity to join a unique team for our major telecommunications client.
What you will be doing as a Python Developer:
- Designing and developing APIs.
- Troubleshooting and debugging
- Performing Test-driven development/test automation, continuous integration, and deployment automation.
- Keep the project up and running if any issues arise but be able to build implement automation workflows and new features.
What you bring to the table as a Python Developer:
- 4+ Years experience in Python Coding or Scripting
- Good experience working on a CI/CD pipeline, Docker Containers, Jenkins, Ansible, etc.
- Strong troubleshooting and debugging skills.
- Experience in Test-driven development/test automation, continuous integration, and deployment automation.
- Strong organizational and project management skills.
- Meeting both technical and consumer needs.