|Date Posted||April 17, 2021|
The Python Developer is responsible for the design, implementation and test of software systems in accordance with program requirements and company procedures. This position will be able to work with a large application source code base in a team environment using knowledge of user interface code techniques. This position will participate in the analysis and composition of requirements, design of architectural and component software features, design and implementation of system, design and implementation of test plan, and documentation of final product This role allows you to work with Senior Engineers, Project Managers, and other teams on a daily basis.
- Working with an agile team to develop, test, and maintain business applications built on Microsoft technologies.
- Assisting in the collection and documentation of user's requirements, development of user stories, and estimates.
- Preparing reports, manuals and other documentation on the status, operation and maintenance of software.
- Design, develop, and unit test applications in accordance with established standards.
- Participating in peer-reviews of solution designs and related code.
- Package and support deployment of releases.
- Working with teammates in the migration of older applications (asp) to current Microsoft technologies.
- Developing, refining, and tuning integrations between applications.
- Analyzing and resolving technical and application problems.
- Adhering to high-quality development principles while delivering solutions on-time and on-budget.
- Providing third-level support to business users.
- Education: BS in Computer Science or related field
- Relevant Work Experience: At least 5 years overall professional experience designing, developing, and testing software applications. 2+ years’ experience with Snowflake, Azure DevOps, SQL Server/ Azure database, and Python to perform expert programming, configuring, and/or analysis. Experience in using CI/CD pipeline implement industry standards practices.
- Microsoft SQL Server 2000-2017, strong SQL including creating stored procedure, view, and function
- Strong Python skill with pandas, pyodbc, XlsxWriter, xlrd, openpyx, PYODBC, SQLAlchemy, Snowflake Connector for Python, Python Web Application, Django, Flask
- ETL: SSIS, DTS
- ELT: Matillion ELT
- Microsoft Visual C# .net, Microsoft Visual Basic .net, VBScript
- Production Support Experience
- Healthcare Experience preferred but not required
Equal Employment Opportunity: CBH provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, gender identity, sexual orientation, individual genetic information or non-disqualifying physical or mental handicap or disability in each aspect of the human resources function.
Americans with Disabilities Act: Applicants as well as employees who are or become disabled must be able to perform the essential job functions either unaided or with reasonable accommodation. CBH will determine reasonable accommodation on a case-by-case basis in accordance with applicable law.
This job profile reflects management’s assignment of current duties, responsibilities, and essential functions; it does not prescribe all or restrict the tasks that may be assigned now, or in the future, relevant to the responsibilities for this position. Community Behavioral Health (CBH) may change the specific job duties with or without prior notice based on the needs of the organization.