|Date Posted||April 28, 2021|
Signature Consultants is seeking a Python Developer for an opportunity with a client located in Cupertino, CA. The Environmental Technologies team is looking for a highly motivated, hands-on and detail-oriented engineer with excellent analytical, communication, and programming skills. In this role you will be focused on tool development and data management to improve team processes.
The position requires a critical thinker with strong debugging skills and an aptitude for learning new technologies. You will need to have a background in programming (eg. Python, Perl, SQL, etc) and knowledge of data management and visualization. The focus would be on improving and documentation of productivity tools across the team - leveraging the work of existing tools and processes teams have done, and to identify processes that can be streamlined.
- Create, maintain and improve upon existing data parsing scripts from power meter data
- Test automation with existing framework and expand support for AC power meters
- Candidate will be involved in Python and Swift programming and will be working cross-functionally to bring up lab to support existing test automation frameworks
- Python development for end to end application (not just scripting)
- Data parsing (using Python, SQL) (any of: plist, json, xml, csv, txt)
- BASH knowledge
- Familiarity with Xcode. Provide specifics on what language, what was developed, what target device (iOS, macOS, tvOS, iPadOS)?
- Experience developing/maintaining services. Python as a service OR daemon/launch agent
- HW testing and/or test automation experience
- Swift working experience
- BS or MS in CS/CE/EE preferred
About Signature Consultants, LLC
Headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, Signature Consultants was established in 1997 with a singular focus: to provide clients and consultants with superior staffing solutions. For the ninth consecutive year, Signature was voted as one of the "Best Staffing Firms to Work For" and is now the 14th largest IT staffing firm in the United States (source: Staffing Industry Analysts). With 28 locations throughout North America, Signature annually deploys thousands of consultants to support, run, and manage their clients' technology needs. Signature offers IT staffing, consulting, managed solutions, and direct placement services. For more information on the company, please visit www.sigconsult.com. Signature Consultants is the parent company to Hunter Hollis and Madison Gunn.
Signature Consultants is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Signature will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] or 888.838.1020.