|Date Posted||May 1, 2021|
Description: Our client is currently seeking a DevOps Engineer who will a part of the automation team-the ability to program in Python is a critical requirement. Will have the opportunity to work on technologies such as Python/Django, Rest APIs, Celery distributed task queue, Ansible, Jenkins Pipeline, Elaticsearch, and Grafana.
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable Python code.
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and provide solutions
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues in our test and production environments.
- Provide internal support and scalability for our continuously evolving engineering environment.
- Help maintain code quality, organization and automatization.
- Identify automation opportunities to improve our existing process.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Ability to code in python.
- 5 years + experience as a developer.
- Familiar with Linux/CentOS environment.
- Self-starter and can work independently.
- 5+ years of experience in a distributed online consumer applications environment.
- Direct experience with Python and bash scripting.
- Ansible is a plus.
- Experience with relational databases.
- Have experience or at least strong interest in tools development and automation.
- Passion for writing great, simple, clean, efficient code.
- Excited to learn new technologies and tools as our applications and systems evolve
- Experience in Scrum development techniques a plus.
- Working in a team environment where attention to source management.
- Quality and code documentation is expected.
- Passion for best practices in computer science disciplines, object orientation, test driven design, and code reuse.
- Degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
Contact: [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]