|Date Posted||May 19, 2021|
Description: Our Fortune 50 client is currently seeking a Python Developer
Duration: 12+ months - W2 only
Please send qualified resumes directly to Melody Romeo at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] for immediate consideration.
- This individual will work with a team of Python and Java developers that will be migrating backend software services from a legacy platform over to the SDVI platform using mainly the Python language. The individuals and the team will also work closely with the customers to gauge satisfaction and garner feedback for improvements and modifications. This project is in the beginning phase.
- We are looking for someone that will participate in group conversation and engineering efforts that can also lead, architect, engineer, and code backend solutions for the Video on Demand system. Further, it’s imperative that the software is easily interpretive and scales well so that we don’t encounter any performance issues that would impact our customers. Highly motivated, curious people tend to succeed the best in this role. It’s a fast paced, dynamic environment. Finally, this person will need to be comfortable supporting his/her software in the event of Production defects or customer impacts.
Education Level: Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent
Field of Study: Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems
- 3-5+ years Python development on backend services in an enterprise environment. Need people with Python proficiencies.
- 2+ years experience deploying code into AWS environments. Would prefer that the candidate has experience provisioning AWS environments\components and administrating those components.
- 1+ years experience using CI/CD methods
- 2+ years of experience with Git or comparable code repositories. Should be comfortable with the process of branching, merging and releasing code with Github Enterprise.
- Researching, designing, documenting, and modifying software specifications through the production lifecycle.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrates technical expertise Experience working in Agile teams Assist with writing effective user stories and divide the stories into SCRUM tasks
- Ability to work independently and works extremely well in an Agile/SCRUM team setting, including cross-functional structures, and varying levels of management
- Support software in an operational role
- Java knowledge and experience are a bonus
Contact: [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
This job and many more are available through The Judge Group. Find us on the web at www.judge.com