|Location||Jersey City, NJ|
|Date Posted||May 27, 2021|
Title: Python Developer
Location: Jersey City,NJ
Duration: 12+ months
Interview: Phone & Webex
· 3+ years of software development experience
· Regulatory Transaction Reporting in CFTC/EMIR/MIFID jurisdiction AND should have good working experience with OTC derivative products with any OOP language.OR 2yrs minimum python programming language (not as scripts)
· 3-5 year of Object Oriented Programming experience
· Strong knowledge of version control (i.e. git, svn, etc.)
· Testing (unit, integration, etc.), along with test automation.
· Agile development life-cycle experience
· Strong knowledge of SDLC
· Strong understanding of regulatory rules and applications.
· The candidate should be a self-starter who enjoys programming, can work as part of a global team and who has successfully delivered significant enterprise-scale projects to end-users previously.
Desirable Skills *
· Strong Python experience in a development facility like SecDB or Athena.
· Distributed message system design/development.
· Working knowledge of Unix/Linux
· Knowledge of how to build and use with RESTful APIs Exposure to Front and Middle Office functions and controls