|Date Posted||June 17, 2021|
The best version of us starts with you. And the best version of you starts here.
CGI helps clients take an enterprise approach to accelerate and maximize their return on technology investments through relevant applied innovation.
We are seeking to hire an exceptional Python Developer in Lafayette, LA.
Your future duties and responsibilities
• Help move the current monitoring process and Credit risk Models built in SAS to Python.
- This will be the immediate task at hand. This would require a decent knowledge on SAS Macros and libs along with excellent Python development skill with pandas and numpy.
• Perform thorough Model testing after transitioning to Python to make sure the models produce same result as the SAS Models.
• Build whole Python package.
• Perform Quantitative and qualitative Data analysis.
• Help the modeling team with the data preparation process, source data from multiple sources.
• Build predictive models using Python.
• Build visualization if required.
• Generate data reports.
• Support statistical testing and methodology.
• Render jupyter notebook.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
• Minimum 3+ years of experience in Python development with pandas and other libs.
• Basic understanding of SAS language macros.
• Able to integrate multiple data sources and databases into one system.
• Good understanding of Pandas, Numpy, matplotlib, Scipy libraries.
• Understand basic modeling values and processes.
• Excellent Excel skills to produce reports, create Pivot tables, perform Impact analysis
Education: Bachelor's Degree in IT/CS or Related Field
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change-supporting our clients' digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com .
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, pregnancy, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] . You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned.
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held. CGI will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrests and conviction records in accordance with all local regulations and ordinances.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI's legal duty to furnish information.
- Quantitative user research