|Date Posted||August 18, 2021|
Senior Python Developer to work in our Reston, VA office. In support of a DoD/intel program, the senior developer will assist in building cutting edge solutions to solve complex problems with the right technologies, working through an agile development and release process to support critical customer mission goals in the area of OCO. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work independently and as part of a team.
• Provide end to end solutions by analyzing requirements, devising solution design and implementing solutions using Python
• Django (or similar experience with other Python web frameworks) for rapidly developing web applications
• Deliver fully-tested, production-ready, cloud-ready or cloud-hosted applications in Python
• Work independently or collaborating with a team of software and systems engineers to ensure integrated end-to-end design and implementation
• Enforce existing process guidelines; driving new processes, guidelines, and best practices
• Use established agile processes to work within scrum teams to create automated test scripts, assist with creation of test plans, procedures and reports detailing the test process and infrastructure to appropriately assess that tools meet defined requirements.
• Employ automated test tools and operating in a closed, secure environment
• Provide support to DRs detected in service development, delivery and operations
• Contribute to the scrum teams, participating in daily scrums, and be proactive to work tasks and resolve obstacles
• Must be a dynamic, innovative, self-starting problem solver that can operate with minimal supervision.