|Date Posted||August 31, 2021|
Kforce has a client in Philadelphia, PA that is seeking a Python Developer. The primary focus of this role will be on QA test automation.
- Python Developer will define a test automation strategy for new data pipelines or modify existing strategy to expand QA coverage of an existing pipeline
- Create data pipeline, specific input datasets, and expected datasets to implement QA automation
- Modify existing input datasets and expected datasets when business requirements for existing data pipelines change
- Python Developer will create or modify Python scripts for triggering data pipeline specific QA tests and validating against the expected outputs
- Integrate with Jenkins CI/CD automation to run nightly QA tests automatically
- Python Developer will perform manual testing where automation is not feasible, or QA tests need to be run on ad-hoc basis