|Date Posted||September 10, 2021|
Our client is a cyber-security company in downtown D.C. looking for a mid-level Python Developer to do ETL/Integration work & help build out their data analytics platform.
This person should be fluent in Python application development and working with a Python based RESTful API.
Here's what our ideal candidate has:
- 5+ years of development experience, with 2+ using Python
- Experience with ELK (Elastic, Logstash, Kibana) would be ideal
- Experience with SQL and any relational database
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited institution in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or other relevant discipline
- Green Card or US Citizenship is required
Benefits: Base Salary + 20% Bonus, Full health benefits (Medical, Vision, Dental, Life, LTD/STD, FSA/HSA, Supplemental, etc.), Remote Work, 20+ days of PTO
Keywords: Python, ELK, Elastic, Logstash, Kibana, REST, Data Lake, ETL, Extract Transform Load