|Date Posted||September 11, 2021|
Location: Richardson, TX
Description: Our client is currently seeking a Python Developer
** Python, Django is must **
This job will have the following responsibilities:
- Bachelor's degree (BA/BS) in a related field such as information systems, mathematics, or computer science or equivalent work experience. Requires technical and business knowledge in multiple disciplines/processes.
- Typically has 3-5 years of relevant work experience. Consideration is given to an equivalent combination of education and experience. Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Strong organizational and analytical skills.
- Ability to provide efficient, timely, reliable, and courteous service to customers.
- Ability to effectively present information. Requires advanced knowledge of financial terms and principles.
- Ability to calculate intermediate figures such as percentages, discounts, and commissions. Conducts advanced financial analysis.
- Ability to comprehend, analyze, and interpret complex documents. Ability to solve problems involving several options in situations.
- Requires advanced analytical and quantitative skills. Database-backed Java web development experience is required; strong preference for substantial jQuery experience.
- Experience with web mapping tools and spatial databases is a big plus. Under broad direction and supervision, develops, maintains, and enhances client systems as well as designs and develops new features.
- Develops, maintains, enhances, and tests client systems of moderate to high complexity. Serves as the primary technical point of contact on client engagements of moderate to high complexity and of high value to the organization.
- Involved with the investigation and resolution of complex data, system, and software issues in the production environment. Under broad direction, designs and implements strategic partner integrations.
- Participates in the specification and design of new features at client or business request.
- Participates in the evaluation of new platforms, tools, and technologies. Develops and maintains internal tools.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Programming Language: Python 3.8
- Framework: Django 2.2 and above, Django Rest Framework
- Database: Postgres
- Containerization: Docker, Docker compose
- CICD: Jenkins, Apache Mesos
- Source Control: Azure ADO
- Templating Engine: Jinja 2
- Python Libraries: pandas, numpy
- Lint Standard: PEP8
- API Testing: Dredd
- Python Unit test Framework: Coverage, pytest
Contact: [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
This job and many more are available through The Judge Group. Find us on the web at www.judge.com