|Date Posted||September 15, 2021|
Contract to Hire
We have a wonderful opportunity for a Python Developer with one of the best companies to work for in the Raleigh-Durham area!
This is a contract to hire opportunity. Applicants must be willing and able to work on a w2 basis and convert to FTE following contract duration. For our w2 consultants, we offer a great benefits package that includes Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance.
Responsibilities of the Python Developer:
- Code, debug, revise, and document complex objects or systems
- Write well designed, efficient, and testable code to provide solutions with various applications
- Perform thorough investigation and fact finding to fully understand problems and develop appropriate solutions
- Analyze and recommend solutions to development and production issues in a timely fashion
- Research and stay on top of industry trends and development practices relative business improvement
- Evaluate buy vs. build technology solutions and offer recommendations
- Effectively communicate with business partners and vendors
Requirements of the Python Developer:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Mathematics; or, Associate's in Computer Science
- At least 5 years of development experience, including significant experience with Python
- Hands-on experience with Python, SQL, web application development, unit testing, Git, and deployment using container platforms
- Experience working with vendors for effective solution delivery
- Experience with data, analytics, and reporting preferred
Job ID: 355490
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging over 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!