|Date Posted||November 3, 2021|
Our client is looking for a Python Developer to join their Chantilly, VA team. The Python Developer will focus on building complex systems on AWS services using DevOps model that takes a solution throughout all phases from concept to building and supporting the solution.
- Write scalable and maintainable Python 3.x for serverless deployments on AWS services (e.g. Lambda, API Gateway)
- Produce commercial software components/services/solutions, execute moderate complexity software engineering assignments when provided high-level business requirements and technical design guidelines from an architect or senior engineer with minimal supervision
- Perform code reviews, raise technical risk and create documentation
- Infuse security into CI/CD process with ease to promote innovation
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 5+ years of professional experience with at least two modern programming languages such as Python, Go, C#, etc.
- Must have a current US Government TOP SECRET Personnel Security Clearance or be able to successfully complete a U.S. Government administered investigation
- Experience with indexed data persistence such as Relational Databases (SQL) or NoSQL Data Stores.
- Experience in designing and hands-on directories such as Active Directory and any other LDAP compliant directory
- Strong automation and scripting skills. Python and Linux shell
- Familiar with IAM related protocols such as SAML, SPML, XACML, SCIM, OpenID, and OAuth
- Familiar with protocols such as OIDC, OAuth 2, SAML
- Understanding of the cyber threat landscape and methodologies
- Should have a working knowledge of: Oracle database, Cloud Formation, API Gateway, Lambda, Route53, S3, DynamoDB, and SQS
- Must be a U.S. Citizen