|Location||New York, NY|
|Date Posted||January 8, 2022|
Mastech Digital provides digital and mainstream technology staff as well as Digital Transformation Services for all American Corporations. We are currently seeking a Python Developer for our client in the Information Technology Services domain. We value our professionals, providing comprehensive benefits and the opportunity for growth. This is a Permanent position and the client is looking for someone to start immediately.
Location: New York City, NY
Role: Python Developer
Primary Skills: Python
Role Description: The Python Developer must have at least 5+ years of experience.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Understanding analyzing and implementing Business needs feature modification requests conversion into software components
- Integration of user-oriented elements into different applications data storage solutions
- Developing Backend components to enhance performance and receptiveness server-side logic and platform statistical learning models highly responsive web applications
- Working with Python libraries like Pandas NumPy etc.
- Good proficiency in Python frameworks like Django Flask etc.
- Web frameworks and RESTful APIs
- Core Python fundamentals and programming
- Code packaging release and deployment
- Database knowledge with hands on experience
- Fundamental understanding of Front-end technologies like JS CSS3 and HTML5
- Basic knowledge about Object Relational Mapper libraries
- Good understanding of algorithms and logic that goes behind coding the application
- Competence to write clear optimized necessary code
- Data analytical thinking and troubleshooting skills
Education: Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Electrical/Electronic Engineering, Information Technology or another related field or Equivalent
Experience: Minimum 5+ years of experience
Relocation: This position will not cover relocation expenses
Local Preferred: Yes
Note: Must be able to work on a W2 basis
Recruiter Name: Srinivas Rao
Recruiter Phone: 877-884-8834 or 412-226-0751 (Ext: 2029)
Equal Employment Opportunity