|Date Posted||February 11, 2020|
Our client is currently seeking a Python Developer
Job Title: Python Developer
Location: Indianapolis , IN
Duration: Contract to hire
This job will have the following responsibilities:
- Hands-on creation, monitoring and tuning of event driven AWS applications using Python in a production environment.
- Strong understanding of AWS IAM security principles and technologies.
- Strong understanding of event driven, microservice architecture design principles.
- Hand-on experience with both consuming and exposing data through RESTful web services.
- Hands-on experience with structured Database CRUD operations.
- Experience in the transition of an application to a support team.
- Able to work with other development teams in order to design, develop and troubleshoot solutions.
- Able to work with Application Architect for design guidance and approvals.
- Experience in an Enterprise environment requiring some delegation to other support teams such as QA and PRD deployment.
- Experience with Agile methodology using Jira.
- Proficient with GitHub for source code management
- Hand-on experience with Python unit testing
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Python 3 using boto3, requests, psycopg2 and json
- AWS: Lambda, Step Functions, Cloud Formation, Cloud Watch, Cloud Trail, SNS, SQS, API Gateway
- OAuth, SQL, Docker