|Published||June 10, 2022|
|Location||Jersey City, NJ|
|Job Type||Full-time Contractor|
ManpowerGroup has partnered with a leading Financial Services organization in New Jersey and North Carolina for a contract Python Developer to assist their team. Future onsite work is required as per CDC and client guidelines for safe return, local candidates or able to relocate encouraged to apply!
Title: Python Developer
Location: New Jersey / North Carolina
Duration: 12 months
Job Title Job Summary:
Python Developer with 8-10 years' experience using Python and integrating with multiple systems via APIs.
Job Title Job Responsibilities:
- As a Python developer in the team you will design, develop, maintain and test software, collaborating with the development teams and business partners to ensure successful delivery and implementation of application solutions in an agile environment. Should be hands on and able to successfully deliver on time without defects. The ability to achieve subject matter expertise quickly on new applications is needed.
- Python Developer will be working closely with multiple Development teams to build a process (using Python and integrating with multiple systems via APIs such as an OCR/NLP vendor tools, Automation tools, etc.)
- Ensuring systems design, business requirements, and architecture of solution is well understood by involved parties and responsible for overall delivery of software products.
- Out of box thinking, unit and performance testing, job scheduling, data engineering, understanding of algorithms
Job Title Job Requirements:
- 10+ years' experience with programming/development
- Job requires interactions with onshore/offshore developers with a strong technical background.
- 8+ Python experience, designing solutions with maintainability/ease of integration and testing built-in from the outset.
- Strong analytical, troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Strong understanding of algorithms, data structures and design patterns
- First-hand experience in working in a data intensive platform with API integrated system connectivity.
- Good knowledge in interfacing with databases such as Oracle and Hadoop
- Experience developing in Agile Project methodology
- Good knowledge in Dev-Ops tools like Bitbucket, Jenkins, Artifactory
- Candidate must be a strong team player with excellent communication skills, inclusive of engaging with business users.
- Strong ability to work cross functionally and effectively manage developing solutions with critical dependencies on external systems in different organizations
Job Key Words:
- Python development / Programming
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Benefits? Yes, you can enroll in our corporate discount benefits package
- Remote Workers? Start out remote and expected to go into the office on a hybrid schedule so local or willing to relocate at your own expenses. NO 100% REMOTE
- Visa Sponsorship? Not offered
- Corp-to-Corp? Not eligible
How to Apply:
For immediate attention please apply online and send an email to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
About Experis https://www.experis.com/
Experis is part of the ManpowerGroup family of brands. ManpowerGroup is the world leader in innovative workforce solutions, connecting human potential to the power of business. ManpowerGroup serves both large and small organizations across all industry sectors through our brands and offerings: Manpower, Experis, Talent Solutions, and Jefferson Wells.