|November 13, 2022
|New York, NY
Synechron Consulting is seeking a Full-Time Python Developer. This involves the engineering of proof-of-concepts for internal stakeholders utilizing cutting-edge technologies that are scalable and secure with built-in automation.
- Software Engineering code development in Python using OOPs
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code
- Design and implement low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications
- Integrate user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server side logic
- Implement security and data protection
- Integrate data storage solutions, e.g. databases, key-value stores, blob stores, etc.
- Integrate multiple data sources and databases into one system
- Expertise in Python, with knowledge of at least one Python web framework (such as FastAPI, Django, Flask, etc. depending on your technology stack)
- Familiarity with some ORM (Object Relational Mapper) libraries
- Understanding of the threading limitations of Python, and multi-process architecture
We Can Offer You
- A multinational organization with offices in 17 global locations and the possibility to work abroad
- Extensive training opportunities, focused on skills, substantive knowledge, and personal development
- On-demand Udemy for Business for all Synechron employees with free access to more than 5000 curated courses
- Cutting edge projects at the world’s leading tier-one banks, financial institutions and insurance firms
- A flat and approachable organization
- An excellent working atmosphere
- A truly diverse, fun-loving and global work culture
Synechron started in 2001 as a small, self-funded team and we’ve continued building from the ground up, watching our organization grow to over 13,000+ people spread across 36 offices in 17 countries within key global markets.
From our solid financial services industry foundation, we have become a prominent global digital consulting firm for large financial services and technology firms. With a key focus on trust, and in partnership with our clients, we’re leading modernization and digital optimization journeys with expertise that spans Enterprise Advisory and Technology Consulting, Data, Digital, Cloud & DevOps, Engineering, and Systems Integration. We can provide you with customized end-to-end solutions that drive business value.
A global, multi-cultural organization like ours with 13,000 team members is not built overnight.
It has taken hard work and dedication, grit and perseverance, and the willingness to stand out when it would have been easier to blend in. We value creativity, tenacity, and doing whatever it takes to achieve a goal, because that’s how we were built. We’ve seen success in the journey that we’ve taken. Now, we’re ready for you to start yours.
A role at Synechron is more than just a job – it’s an opportunity to:
- Pursue your passion
- Challenge the status quo
- Collaborate with global experts
- Build a community
- Stay at the forefront of innovation
Our Core Values
We’re big believers in the idea that our business and our community are driven by embracing a handful of key attributes:
We believe that our clients are our most important partners in our business and our growth. We constantly leverage our technical and domain skills to provide clients with sustainable strategies and innovative tools to help them to gain a competitive advantage in their market. We prioritize our clients’ business needs and objectives over our own profits and goals.
Our uncompromising commitment to integrity, fairness and accountability is reinforced at all levels of our organization. We work to ensure that all of our individual and business relationships are governed by the highest standards of integrity and honesty.
We embrace agility and always strive to act flexibly and promptly to achieve our objectives. We pride ourselves on finding new ways of doing things, and are continually looking to improve and provide consistently high levels of client satisfaction that is evidenced by performance measurement.
We believe that with dedicated people, and well-orchestrated, integrated teamwork, we can attain uncommon results. We work across organizational and cultural boundaries to demonstrate our commitment to superior execution and achieve extraordinary results.
We believe in building a company culture based on striving for excellence – in thought and in taking execution to a higher level. This lets us better serve our clients, our people, and our communities.
Diversity & Inclusion are fundamental to our culture, and Synechron is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. Our Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DEI) initiative ‘Same Difference’ is committed to fostering an inclusive culture – promoting equality, diversity and an environment that is respectful to all. We strongly believe that a diverse workforce helps build stronger, successful businesses as a global company. We empower our global workforce by offering flexible workplace arrangements, mentoring, internal mobility, learning and development programs.
All employment decisions at Synechron are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to the applicant’s gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law