|Published||February 21, 2023|
|Job Type||Full-time Contractor|
Mastech Digital provides digital and mainstream technology staff as well as Digital Transformation Services for all American Corporations. We are currently seeking a Python Developer for our client in the Retail domain. We value our professionals, providing comprehensive benefits and the opportunity for growth. This is a Contract position, and the client is looking for someone to start immediately.
Duration: 6+ Months Contract
Location: Irving, TX
Role: Python Developer
Primary Skills: Python server development using Django, Flask, Bottle or other Python frameworks
Role Description: The Python Developer must have at least 3+ years of experience. Knowledgeable in cloud platforms (preferable AWS: both traditional EC2 and serverless Lambda), micro-services architecture, CI/CD solutions (including Docker), DevOps principles, message queue systems, and background task management.
Education, Experience, & Skill Requirements:
- 3+ years of Python server development using Django, Flask, Bottle or other Python frameworks
- 7+ years industry experience
- Ability to write unit-tested and maintainable code
- Expertise working with and building RESTful APIs
- Expert in Python
- Knowledgeable in cloud platforms (preferable AWS: both traditional EC2 and serverless Lambda), micro-services architecture, CI/CD solutions (including Docker), DevOps principles, message queue systems, and background task management.
- Experience with API security frameworks, token management and user access control including OAuth, JWT, etc.
- Solid foundation and understanding of relational and NoSQL database principles.
- Well organized with a bias for action with minimal direction.
- A team player with a start-up/entrepreneur mindset.
- Ravenous about learning technology and problem solving.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Understanding of OOP and Data Structures and know when to apply them in daily coding scenarios
- Message queues (RabbitMQ, ZeroMQ, etc.)
- Background task processing (Celery, etc.)
- Experience configuring container like systems (Vagrant, Docker, etc.)
- Basic understanding of modern web components (HTML/CSS/JS)
- Ability to self-organize with minimal guidance/competing priorities and work effectively within a team
- Large organization experience - Large Scale projects
- Ability to work in an Agile/SCRUM environment.
Education: Any/Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Electrical/Electronic Engineering, Information Technology or another related field or Equivalent
Experience: Minimum 3+ years of experience
Relocation: This position will not cover relocation expenses
Local Preferred: Yes
Note: Must be able to work on a W2 basis (No C2C)
Recruiter Name: Akiksha Mishra
Recruiter Phone: 201 778 9655
Equal Employment Opportunity