|Published||March 3, 2023|
|Location||New York, NY|
Apex Systems is a world-class technology services business that incorporates industry insights and experience to deliver solutions that fulfill our clients’ digital visions. As the 2nd largest IT staffing and solutions firm, with a dedicated open-source recruiting practice, we support thousands of Developer/Application jobs a year, which you can view via itcareers.apexsystems.com/!
Highlights of Python Developer Role:
- Position: Python Developer, multiple openings (senior level)
- Location: New York, NY/Pennington, NJ/Charlotte, NC (Must be able to go onsite)
- Salary: $135,000 - $153,000 per year (based on location and skillset)
- About the Organization: Our client is one of the world's largest financial institutions, serving individuals, small- and middle-market businesses and large corporations with a full range of banking, investing, asset management and other financial and risk management products and services.
- Project: This position will developing and delivering complex software requirements to accomplish business goals. Ensuring that software is developed to meet functional, non-functional, and compliance requirements. Contribute to story refinement/defining requirements. Assist the team with resolving technical complexities involved in realizing story work.
- Tech Stacks/Programming Languages: Python, REST API development, SQL, Panda/Numpy
The Expertise You Have as a Python Developer
- 8+ years of experience in Python programming.
- Strong knowledge of Python libraries like Pandas and NumPy
- Experience in frameworks like Django, Flask or any other web frameworks
- Experience in UI library or Framework such as React, Angular or Vue (Preferred React)
- Experience in Relational (MySQL, Postgres) and No SQL (Cassandra, Mongo) database technologies.
- Experience in Distributed Computing and High Velocity data processing
- Exposure to CI/CD tools like Jenkins, Maven, Git etc.
Note: This role is seeking W2 candidates!!
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law.