|Published||August 3, 2022|
Job Title: Python Developer
Work Location: Richardson, TX
Duration: long term contract with option to extend or hire
Education/Experience Required: Python, Django is must
Job Description & Responsibilities :
- Under broad direction and supervision, develops, maintains, and enhances client systems as well as designs and develops new features.
- Develops, maintains, enhances, and tests client systems of moderate to high complexity.
- Serves as the primary technical point of contact on client engagements of moderate to high complexity and of high value to the organization.
- Involved with the investigation and resolution of complex data, system, and software issues in the production environment.
- Under broad direction, designs and implements strategic partner integrations.
- Participates in the specification and design of new features at client or business request.
- Participates in the evaluation of new platforms, tools, and technologies.
- Develops and maintains internal tools. Performs other duties as assigned.
Skills & Qualifications :
- ** Python, Django is must **
- Programming Language: Python 3.8
- Framework: Django 2.2 and above, Django Rest Framework
- Database: Postgres
- Containerization: Docker, Docker compose
- CICD: Jenkins, Apache Mesos, Azure DevOps pipelines
- Source Control: Azure ADO
- Templating Engine: Jinja 2
- Python Libraries: pandas, numpy
- Lint Standard: PEP8
- API Testing: Dredd
- Python Unit test Framework: Coverage, pytes
- Bachelor's degree (BA/BS) in a related field such as information systems, mathematics, or computer science or equivalent work experience.
- Requires technical and business knowledge in multiple disciplines/processes.
- Typically has 3-5 years of relevant work experience.
- Consideration given to equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organizational and analytical skills.
- Ability to provide efficient, timely, reliable and courteous service to customers.
- Ability to effectively present information.
- Requires advanced knowledge of financial terms and principles.
- Ability to calculate intermediate figures such as percentages, discounts, and commissions.
- Conducts advanced financial analysis.
- Ability to comprehend, analyze, and interpret complex documents.
- Ability to solve problems involving several options in situations.
- Requires advanced analytical and quantitative skills.
- Database-backed Java web development experience is required; strong preference for substantial jQuery experience.
- Experience with web mapping tools and spatial databases is a big plus.
- provided by Dice