|Date Posted||April 9, 2021|
They are the leaders in mortgage financing across the entire nation. They aim to bring stability and confidence for low to moderate income homeowners.
Roles and Responsibilities:
The client has a corporate strategic initiative to migrate all their infrastructure to AWS, and on this project, you will be a key player to re-platform one of their major Python-based applications. It is a developer position at the core, and the candidate needs to have a solid understanding of AWS, to make migration as much AWS native as technically possible
- Python Experience Top-notch is a must - Python coding is a must
- AWS Experience is a must who can leverage (Lambda) step functions using python libraries to help build that integration.
- Relational Databases (Oracle, PostgresQL, etc).
- PRISM -ETL solution in Workday.
- Workiva-SaaS to process all disclose.
- Python Programming exp building data pipeline is nice to have
- Sound Knowledge of Web Frameworks
If the role as detailed above interests you or if you have more questions about it, give me a call at 214-447-1432 or send me an email at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]. Looking forward to hearing from you soon!