|February 10, 2024
|Jersey City, NJ
Jersey City, NJ- onsite 3 days per week
1 year duration
Python Developers for various development projects within the XRCT space. Python is utmost important.
Be an integral part of an agile team that's constantly pushing the envelope to enhance, build, and deliver top-notch technology products.
As a Senior Lead Software Engineer at JPMorgan Chase within the Corporate Sector in Risk Technology space, you are an integral part of an agile team that works to enhance, build, and deliver trusted market-leading technology products in a secure, stable, and scalable way. Drive significant business impact through your capabilities and contributions, and apply deep technical expertise and problem-solving methodologies to tackle a diverse array of challenges that span multiple technologies and applications.
- Regularly provides technical guidance and direction to support the business and its technical teams, contractors, and vendors
- Develops secure and high-quality production code, and reviews and debugs code written by others
- Drives decisions that influence the product design, application functionality, and technical operations and processes
- Serves as a function-wide subject matter expert in one or more areas of focus
- Actively contributes to the engineering community as an advocate of firmwide frameworks, tools, and practices of the Software Development Life Cycle
- Influences peers and project decision-makers to consider the use and application of leading-edge technologies
- Adds to the team culture of diversity, equity, inclusion, and respect
Required qualifications, capabilities, and skills
- Formal training or certification on software engineering concepts and 5+ years applied experience
- Exceptional skills working with databases, reporting engines, analytical tools. Solid understanding in one programming language e.g. Python, C/C++, Java etc.
- Exceptional skills in systems engineering and debugging.
- Communicate with various partners e.g Business, Tech, Product and Quantitative research.
- Understanding of data science and financial engineering. Hands-on practical experience delivering system design, application development, testing, and operational stability.
- Advanced knowledge of software applications and technical processes with considerable in-depth knowledge in one or more technical disciplines (e.g., cloud, artificial intelligence, machine learning, mobile, etc.)
- Ability to tackle design and functionality problems independently with little to no oversight
- Practical cloud native experience
- Experience in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Mathematics, or a related technical field
Preferred qualifications, capabilities, and skills
- Familiarity with cloud technologies
- Exposure in Database-related programming (both SQL and No-SQL)
- Familiarity with monitoring tools like Splunk, Elastic Search
- Knowledge of Credit Risk and Databricks
Skill Highlights- please indicate the # of years on each of the following skills:
- SQL Databases
- NoSQL Databases
- Elastic Search
- Credit Risk Knowledge
- Databricks knowledge
Python Developer (Hybrid)