|Date Posted||December 17, 2020|
I hope that you are well. My name is Divakara Poojary and I'm a Sr. Recruiter with Experis (A Division of Manpower). We are teaming up with a leader to help grow their team, hiring for an Python Developer III in Seattle, WA.
I believe it could be a good match for your background and I'm hopeful we can connect to discuss further. Please look over the details below and, if interested, respond to this message with an updated copy of your resume.
Job Title: Python Developer III
Duration: 06+ Months
Location: Seattle, WA
Visa Status: US Citizen, GC holder
- Porting over Python Packages with TensorFlow.
- Help work on fixing issues with various python packages used by ML developers / researchers.
- Work with Google in resolving various Bazel and other build issues with TensorFlow, TensorFlow unit tests, TensorBoard for Macs with Apple Silicon
- Strong programming skills in at least one of Python, C, C++, Obj-C or Swift
- Excellent understanding of Machine Learning/Deep Learning and neural networks with extensive experience in frameworks including PyTorch, Tensorflow, Scikit-learn, Keras, etc
- Has had previous experience developing and creating neural networks from scratch Ability to debug networks in deep learning frameworks Some experience with automation and CI systems In depth knowledge of QA practices and fundamentals"
If you are not interested or not available, I would greatly appreciate if you can refer anyone you know for this opportunity.