|Published||October 2, 2022|
|Job Type||Full-time Contractor|
Our client is looking for a Python Developer III for a perm role in Charlotte, NC. G lobal R isk A nalytics (GRA) technology group within client is looking for a talented Software Engineer to join our growing team. Looking for a self-starting individual who is motivated and eager to learn and grow as part of a team responsible for the development of a model execution and data management framework using Spark and Python programming.
· Seeking individual with 7+ years overall experience, including strong programming experience and practical knowledge of objected-oriented software engineering
· 5+ years of solid Python programming experience, preferably with Apache spark or distributed computing experience
· Experience in developing data processing tasks using python / PySpark such as reading data from external sources, merging data, performing data enrichment and loading in to target data destinations
· Relational database / SQL experience with Oracle, MS-SQL Server, Hive-Impala, etc.
· Technical /Feature Lead experience
· Solid database development skills and familiarity with ETL concepts / design
· Experience with Agile Development, SCRUM, or Extreme Programming methodologies
· Knowledge of Banking and Finance domain. Strong problem solving, analytical and interpersonal skills. Experience working with model developers or in machine learning
· Good understanding of CI/CD tools like Jenkins SonarQube, Artifactory and Ansible. CI/CD implementation and deployment to non-production environments
· Experience in developing solutions using Hadoop technologies (Spark, MapReduce, Hive / Impala, Sqoop, Oozie, etc.) along with data integration / data security on Hadoop ecosystem
· Unix shell scripting capabilities and exposure to any Job Scheduler like AutoSys
· Strong Problem Solving and trouble shooting skills
· Experience in Test Driven Development