|Published||August 4, 2022|
- "Must Have -5+ years of development experience (python) Working experience with a minimum of Python 13 or above Experience with pyspark; django and a healthy understand of Flask.
- Mandatory experience in Spark /python/Django/flask, etc.
- Advanced experience & demonstrated proficiency in python, Spark and flask microservices
- Strong experience with Big Data technologies and tools such as Apache Hadoop/MapR, HDFS, Spark, Hive, NoSQL databases (such as HBase, Cassandra, MongoDB).
- Requires strong ability writing/interpreting/tuning/debugging complex SQL queries and stored procedures.
- Strong data profiling, data analysis, and data validations skills.
- Deep DBMS experience on multiple platforms (Incl. Oracle, Teradata, and SQL Server).
- Advanced understanding of data warehousing ETL concepts (esp. change data capture).
- Strong experience on database design, best architecture practices, normalization and dimensional modeling etc.
- Experience working on Agile methodologies as developer.
- Fundamentals and Solid facilitation skills to gather the necessary (functional & technical) information to document and/or develop a strategic/tactical plan. Able to properly document (functional & technical) source to target mappings, process flows, data flows, technical specification and unit test document.
- Work independently in the design, development, testing, implementation and maintenance of systems of moderate size/complexity with a fast turn-around.
- Perform extensive business process analysis including data analysis and GAP analysis.
- Apply innovation, creativity, and improvement to the development process.
- Problem-solving, keep abreast of new technologies.
- Preferred Experience in Data Modelling (esp. Dimensional Models).Python 3 DeveloperServe as a process expert for a defined functional area, which includes:
- Managing key data sources & inputs
- Planning and ensuring implementation of end state automation activities
- Providing guidance for the design, development, and implementation of automated processes.This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
- Bachelors' degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Technology or related area
- Minimum 8-10 years' experience with Pyhon 3, Spark, Django and Flask
- 5+ years' experience in Big Data technologies , Distributed Multi-tier Application Development, Database Design, Data processing, Data Warehouse.
- Working experience as Agile developer and good understanding of SDLC methodologies/guidelines.Experience at developing complex UNIX shell scripts.
- Experience with GIT or similar source code versioning tools and coding standards.
- Experience with scheduling tool such as Autosys or similar tools.
- Experience documenting business requirements, functional specifications and test plans.
- Ability to collaborate with high-performing teams and individuals throughout the firm to accomplish common goals.
- Eagerness to learn new technologies.
- Experience in Banking Industry
- provided by Dice