|Date Posted||August 22, 2021|
Are you an experienced Software Engineering professional who would like to get into a leading Artificial Intelligence company? Our end client is on a mission to make smart software to be used by insurance providers in the underwriting process. This is an opportunity to help an organization continue to grow – and to have a HUGE say in that growth. Lots of work to do under the technical hood, here!
Connection has a fantastic opportunity with one of our outstanding clients based in Schaumburg, IL. They are looking for a solid Python Engineer to bring on board and take ownership of their development processes. This is a Perm Role with our end client.
SHIFT: M-F; 8:00am-5:00pm; 100% Remote Position
What’s in it for you?
· Full medial / dental / vision insurance.
· PTO package – uncapped.
· Wellness programs (fitness, consultations, etc.)
Who you are:
· Expert level experience in Python – with some experience in other backend languages.
· Experienced working with RESTful services and APIs.
· Experienced working containerized microservices using Docker, Kubernetes and more.
- Architect software solutions or complex high volume data environments.
- Identify and improve upon current system performance.
- Be a champion for improvement – look for opportunities to scale and optimize with your skills.
- Support software testers and application engineers during deployments and maintenance.