|Published||June 8, 2022|
A Kforce client is seeking a Python Development Lead/Software Engineer in the following locations: Irving, TX OR New Castle, DE OR Tampa, FL. This position will be partially remote.
In this role, the Python Development Lead/Software Engineerwill appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency, as well as effectively supervise the activity of others and create accountability with those who fail to maintain these standards.
- Ensure the goals of functional area are delivered to appropriate Operations & Technology (O&T) organizations
- Oversee O&T spending to ensure the firm's finances are budgeted and spent according to the Chief Technology officer's (CTO) technology strategies
- Manage overall execution of IT strategy and roadmap for the technology area
- Lead operational readiness and conformance to global operational standards for ongoing operation and support
- Utilize an in-depth understanding of how engineering integrates within technology and commercial awareness
- Responsible for training and coaching team members, performance management activities, monitoring quantity and quality of work, and addressing development needs for assigned personnel
- Make evaluative judgment based on analyzing information in complicated or unique situations; utilizing multiple sources of information
- Impact engineering through overseeing planning, finances/budget, end results and policy setting
- Negotiate with senior leaders across functions and with external parties, as required